Plan for your retirement!
Available at two locations: Main Office (103 Belleville) and North Brewton Branch (2329 Douglas Avenue).
Bank of Brewton’s knowledgeable customer service representatives are standing by to assist you with your financial planning needs. It would be our honor to assist you with such an important financial planning decision – your retirement.
Important Information about Bank of Brewton IRAs
- Current Interest Rate 0.200% with annual percentage yield 0.20%.
- Compounds monthly.
- Interest credited to account monthly.
- If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- Interest is calculated by the average daily balance method which applies a periodic rate to the average daily balance in the account for the period. Average daily balance method is calculated by adding the balance in the account for each day of the period and dividing that figure by the number of days in the period. Period used for calculation purposes is monthly.
- Minimum balance required to open a Bank of Brewton IRA is $1,000.00.
- You may make an unlimited number of deposits into your account.
Bank of Brewton, Alabama’s Oldest Bank – serving the financial needs of our community since 1889.
Visit Bank of Brewton’s convenient locations and discuss your financial needs today with our friendly customer service staff.
Member FDIC / Equal Housing Lender